Choosing a good Certified Plastic Surgeon is the same as a Safe Surgery, free of complications, and with excellent results.
We advise you to follow this guide to know how to choose a Certified Plastic Surgeon:
- Request your full name or your Certificate number and consult it in the CMCPER Directory.
- Look for his full name on the CONACEM page and make sure he is a graduate and certified in the Medicine career with a Specialty in Plastic, Aesthetic, and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Previously attend assessment appointments that will help you meet your chosen Plastic Surgeon and feel confident and secure.
- Know the hospital or clinic where your Plastic Surgery will be performed to guarantee your safety, investigate and verify if you have the necessary permits to carry out practices according to COFEPRIS.
- Investigate his professional career, look for references to his work on the Internet or specialized groups, consult photographs, and collect all the information you need to know about his experience in Plastic Surgery.
- Do not get carried away by prices; there is no fixed price list or established costs, so make sure that everything is within the legal framework.
It is important that you take the necessary time to be able to choose the best option for you. This is a process that should not be taken lightly.